– Discipleship for the Workplace
A Horsham Churches Together programme of discipleship for Christians who want to be the difference where they work.
Transforming Work is a London Institute of Contemporary Christianity (LICC) programme facilitated by Ignite on behalf of Horsham Churches Together.
10 sessions on the 4th Monday of the month
7.30 – 9.30pm from 25th January to 22nd November 2021
Covering questions such as:
- Why does our work matter to God?
- How can I do good work?
- How can I flourish at work?
- How can I influence the culture of my workplace?
- How can I improve my relationships at work?
- How can I share my faith at work?
- How can I tackle workplace issues with Biblical principles?
- How can I remain faithful over the long-term?
Register for the programme:
The course will start on video-conference and shift to in-person when possible.
Course Content and to Order Resources:
Newsletter notice, presentation and videos for
The Programme Leaders
David Mellor, Roger Greene, and Sarah Holloway – would be delighted to join online church meetings to promote the programme.
Please contact Roger Greene at email@example.com.